The only pregnancy test that can tell a woman how many weeks*
*Weeks since conception shown as 1-2, 2-3 or 3+ on screen
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator is unique in that not only does it inform a woman whether she is pregnant or not, but also indicates when she conceived. Discovering when conception took place may help expectant couples plan effectively for pregnancy. Recent data show that the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator test results show a high level of agreement with standard-of-care ultrasound when ultrasound precision is taken into account.1-2 The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator has the added benefit that the information is available several weeks earlier.
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator provides a clear result in words – "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" – providing a much greater degree of clarity for the consumer than non-digital tests.3 If the test result is ‘Pregnant’ a numerical result: "1-2", "2-3" or "3+", is also displayed indicating that conception occurred 1 to 2 weeks ago, 2 to 3 weeks ago or 3 or more weeks ago.
In a research study conducted by Clearblue amongst healthcare professionals, the vast majority of healthcare professionals felt that the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator would be useful to their practice and to their patients.4
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator is:
- Unique – the ONLY pregnancy test that can tell her how many weeks
- Accurate – over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of the expected period
- Clinically evaluated – 97% agreement with estimation of gestational aging by routine ultrasound*1-2
- Sensitive – can be used up to 5 days before the missed period (4 days before the expcted period)5
- Unmistakably clear – results displayed in words and numbers on a digital screen
- Reliable – based on established technology
- Simple to use – convenient and easy to interpret
- Trustworthy – from Clearblue, the World’s No.1 selling brand in home pregnancy and fertility tests.6
* When ultrasound precision is taken into account.
Table One. Agreement between Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator result and ultrasound estimate using Hadlock formula.2 Based on a study of 143 women pregnant with single viable pregnancies, in the US.
|Weeks Indicator result||Hadlock with adjustment for ultrasound error|
The Hadlock formula is frequently using in clinical care and is a pre-set formula for some ultrasound equipment. Other commonly used formula (e.g. Pexters, Wu) provide similar data.1
- Always read the leaflet. This material is intended for healthcare professionals only. It is for general information only with no warranties, representations or undertakings; express or implied; and does not constitute medical advice. It may refer to products not yet registered or approved in a given country. Please ask your local pharmacist for products available in your country. Product images are for illustration only. Clearblue is a registered trademark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). © 2016 SPD (except for any third party content identified as such). All rights reserved.
- 1 Johnson SR. Home pregnancy test compared to standard-of-care ultrasound dating in the assessment of pregnancy duration. Curr Med Res Opin. 2011 2011; 27(2):393-401.
- 2 Johnson S, et al. Accuracy of a home-based device for giving an early estimate of pregnancy duration compared with reference methods. Fertility and Sterility. (2013) 100: 1635–1641.
- 3 J Pike, S Godbert, and S Johnson. Comparison of volunteers’ experience of using, and accuracy of reading, different types of home pregnancy formats. Expert Opinion on Medical Diagnostics. 2013:7(5); 435-441
- 4 SPD data on file.
- 5 Johnson SR, et al. Analytical Performance of Home Pregnancy test that estimates time since ovulation based on hCG threshold concentration at week boundaries. Clin Chem (2013) S209: B45
- 6 Based on international sales in nearly 20 countries compiled using independent market research data.
Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89%
Shows your daily fertility level and increases the chance of conception.
Check our FAQs
Maybe someone has already asked your question?