There are only a few days during each menstrual cycle when you can become pregnant – the day of ovulation and the days leading up to it. This is known as your “fertile window.” Up to 50% of couples may try to conceive at the wrong time, because they don’t know when these most fertile days are1.
- 1. Johnson SR., et al. Hum. Repro. (2011) 26: i236.
- 2. Tiplady S., et al. Human Reproduction (2013) 28(1): 138-151. 210 women. Not statistically significant for conception rates.
- 3. Zinaman M., et al. Current Medical Research and Opinion. (2012) 28: 1–6.
- 4. Creinin MD., et al. Contraception (2004) 70:289-92.
- 5. Ellis JE., et al. Human Reproduction (2011) 26: i76
Advanced Digital Ovulation Test
In every cycle there are only a few days when a woman can conceive, so having sex on these days is very important if you are trying to get pregnant. The Clearblue® Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the first and ONLY test that typically identifies 4 or more fertile days each cycle.
Get pregnant naturally
Ovulation tests are accurate and simple to use.