Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown
Only test with Smart Countdown to result
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is an accurate easy to use pregnancy test. It gives a digital result and has a unique progress indicator (Smart Countdown) that counts down to the result, to reassure a woman every step of the way until her result is displayed.
- The Smart Countdown appears after sampling and is displayed in a four segment format on a liquid crystal display (LCD)
- The four segments flash and illuminate in sequence, to reassure the user that the test is working, and provide an indication of when they can expect their result to appear on screen
- Results are displayed digitally in words – ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’, within 3 minutes; in some cases a result may be displayed in as little as 1 minute, in which case the Smart Countdown feature will count down more quickly
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown detects the presence of urinary levels of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a clinically accurate marker of pregnancy,1,2 and it is over 99% accurate from the day of the expected period3
- Displaying the result in words eliminates any uncertainty the user may have about their result, as one in four women can misread traditional line pregnancy test results4
- A ‘Pregnant’ result will be shown on the display for up to 6 months, enabling women to share their result with their partner, family and friends or Healthcare Professional; a ‘Not Pregnant’ result will be shown for approximately 24 hours..
Sensitive enough to be used up to 5 days before the missed period
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is sensitive enough to be used up to 5 days before the missed period (4 days before the expected period).5 Table One shows the results from clinical testing of the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with early pregnancy samples.
Table One: Results from clinical testing of the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with early pregnancy samples.5
|Days before the period is due||4||3||2||1|
|Percentage of samples from pregnant women giving a ‘Pregnant’ result||75%||95%||98%||>99%|
Additional innovative features – wide absorbent tip and integrated Floodguard ™ Technology
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown has a wide, 18 mm, absorbent tip which helps the user to easily and confidently obtain an adequate sample directly from their urine stream, with minimal splashing or mess.
- The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown also has integrated FloodguardTM Technology, which helps to reduce the number one reported user error
- Occasionally with regular home pregnancy tests, when users fail to follow instructions correctly, excess urine can enter the device resulting in a test error.The innovative and unique FloodguardTM Technology from Clearblue helps to reduce this primary reported cause of user error by absorbing any excess urine, thus increasing the accuracy of the test in users’ hands.
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is:
Unique - the only pregnancy test that counts down to the result
Accurate - over 99% accurate from the day of the expected period3
Easy to use - a quick and easy urine test, with a ‘no mess’ wide absorbent tip and integrated FloodguardTM Technology
Sensitive - can be used up to 5 days before the missed period5.
Unmistakably clear - digital results in words for greater accuracy in consumers’ hands4
- 1 Perrier d’Hauterive S., et al. Dialogue between blastocyst hCG and endometrial LH/hCG receptor: which role in implantation? Gynecol Obstet Invest (2007) 64:156–160.
- 2 Johnson SR, et al. Levels of urinary human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) following conception and variability of menstrual cycle length in a cohort of women attempting to conceive. Curr Med Res Opin. (2009) 25: 741–748
- 3 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. See insert.
- 4 Tomlinson C., et al. Comparison of accuracy and certainty of results of six home pregnancy tests available over-the-counter. Curr Med Res Opin (2008) 24:1645–9
- 5 Data on file. The pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy and Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test can be used as early as 5 days before the missed period (4 days before the expected period).In clinical testing, Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test detected the pregnancy hormone in 75% of women when testing 4 days before the expected period, 95% at 3 days before, 98% at 2 days before and >99% at 1 day before their expected period.
Always read full instruction leaflet of product before use. This material is intended for healthcare professionals only. It is for general information only with no warranties, representations or undertakings, express or implied, and does not constitute medical advice. It may refer to products not yet registered or approved in a given country. Please ask your local pharmacist or SPD contact for products available in your country. Product images are for illustration only. Clearblue is a trademark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (“SPD”). © 2019 SPD (except for any third party content identified as such). All rights reserved.
Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally by 89%
Shows your daily fertility level and increases the chance of conception.
Check our FAQs
Maybe someone has already asked your question?