Identify your 4 best days to get pregnant – 2x any other ovulation test.
In every cycle there are only a few days when a woman can conceive, so having sex on these days is very important if you are trying to get pregnant. The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator is the first and ONLY test that typically identifies 4 fertile days each cycle. It tracks 2 key fertility hormones to identify your High AND Peak fertility days, so you can plan ahead and have more opportunities to get pregnant.
Identifies typically 4 fertile days
By identifying more fertile days before ovulation than any with other ovulation test, you have more opportunities to get pregnant and can plan ahead to spend quality time with your partner.
Tracks 2 key fertility hormones
It's the only ovulation test to accurately track not only luteinising hormone, but also estrogen to identify your wider fertility window.
Smart technology and clear digital results
With its unique algorithm, the test adapts to your personal hormone profile, so you are less likely to miss your fertile days. The clear digital display gives you a Clearblue smiley face when it identifies your best days to get pregnant so you know your body is ready.
Over 99% Accurate
Over 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge
Only brand with a re-usable reader
If you have ovulation test sticks left after detecting your first LH surge then you can use them with the same test holder to identify your fertile days next cycle, if you're not already pregnant.
How to use Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator
- Please always read the instructions on pack and in the leaflet carefully before use.
- Always test using the first urine of the day.
- You need to know your usual cycle length before you start to ensure you test at the right time to find your high and peak fertile days.
- To work out your cycle length, count the day period starts (first day of full menstrual flow) as Day 1, and continue counting through to the day BEFORE your next period starts – the number of days is your cycle length.
- Once you know your cycle length, use the table below to find out when to start testing:
Your cycle length in days 21 or less 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 or more Start testing on the day next to your cycle length 5 6 6 6 7 7 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 20 days before your next period
- Remove a test stick from its foil wrapper.
- Remove the cap from the test stick.
- Align the purple arrow on the ovulation test stick with the arrow on the test holder.
- Insert the test stick until it clicks into place
- The ovulation test will switch on after you have inserted the test stick correctly.
- If it's the first time you have used the test holder, the 'new cycle' symbols will flash briefly.
- Wait for the 'test ready' symbol to appear and test immediately.
- Place the Absorbent Sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 3 seconds.
- Or collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Dip the sampler in the urine for 15 seconds.
- The 'test ready' symbol will start flashing after a minute to show the test is working.
- Within 1 minute you will see that the test is working as the test ready symbol will start to flash.
- Keep the sampler pointing downwards or lay the ovulation test stick flat. Throughout testing never hold the test with the absorbent tip popinting upwards.
- Your result will appear on the display after 5 minutes.
A blank circle indicates low fertility. It is unlikely, but not impossible, that you will get pregnant if you have sex on Low Fertility days.
A flashing smiley face shows that you are highly fertile. Having sex on this day could increase your chances of getting pregnant.
A solid smiley face highlights your two most fertile days. Having sex on these days will maximise your chances of getting pregnant. Peak Fertility will be displayed for 2 days, but you can stop testing after you see the first one.
- Eject your ovulation test stick right away and dispose of it in your normal household waste.
What do other people think?
"The tests were fantastic, extremely accurate and quick and easy to use. I have recommended the product to all of my friends.
The same for the pregnancy test, extremely accurate and very simple to use.
I do not have enough words to explain how grateful I am to Clearblue. It made the whole conceiving process easier and will definitely recommend to all couple trying for a baby."