What to do if you want to get pregnant faster.
There are only a few days each cycle where you can get pregnant following unprotected intercourse – this is known as the fertile window. This fertile window is very individual and it is normal for these days to be different each month. The key to maximising your chances of getting pregnant each menstrual cycle is to be able to accurately identify your personal fertile days, so you know the best days to try for a baby.
Maximise your chances of conceiving naturally with the most advanced home method
You have a big advantage over those trying to conceive just 20 years ago. With today’s technology you can now easily and accurately measure your daily hormone levels at home. This means you can predict your best days to get pregnant in advance, so you can plan ahead and have sex at the right time – you will be maximising your chances of conceiving naturally.
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor
Proven to increase the chances by 89% over just 2 cycles 1
The Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home method dedicated to helping you get pregnant naturally. The hand-held monitor, with its easy to use touch screen, works with simple urine test sticks that accurately detect 2 key fertility hormones – luteinising hormone (LH) and estrogen (E3G). It is also the only Monitor that enables you to test for pregnancy, up to 3 days before your period is due, to see if you have been successful in getting pregnant this cycle.
It is designed to identify your full fertility window, typically up to 6 days each cycle – these are the days when you are most likely to become pregnant following unprotected sex. That’s more days than a standard ovulation test will identify, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant each cycle.
The graph above shows the estimated likelihood of conception on the day of ovulation and the 5 days before that – these are the High and Peak fertility days that Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor will aim to identify by tracking your natural fertility hormones.
See if the Advanced Fertility Monitor is right for you . Take our questionnaire or visit our product page
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor – a more complete solution:
Accurately tracks 2 key fertility hormones – estrogen and luteinising hormone
Clearly displays your daily fertility status (Low, High or Peak) so you know when your chances of conception are highest and can plan ahead
You can also test for pregnancy using the Monitor and the special Pregnancy Tests, from 3 days before your period is due – the Monitor will estimate when this is.
Displays a heart symbol on days when you’ve indicated that you’ve had sex
Stores and displays your cycle information – tells you from the first day of each cycle which days you will be asked to do a hormone level test (no need to work it out yourself) and the testing regime becomes personalised to your individual hormone patterns
The cycle summary shows all your key fertility information from the last 6 cycles on one screen, making it really easy to review
Is suitable for women with cycles usually between 21 and 42 days long
Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator
Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days
In every cycle there are only a few days when a woman can conceive, so having sex on these days is very important if you are trying to get pregnant. The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator is the first and ONLY test that typically identifies 4 or more fertile days each cycle. It tracks 2 key fertility hormones to identify your High AND Peak fertility days, so you can plan ahead and have more opportunities to get pregnant.
- Identifies typically 4 or more fertile days. By identifying more fertile days before ovulation than any with other ovulation test, you have more opportunities to get pregnant and can plan ahead to spend quality time with your partner.
- Tracks 2 key fertility hormones. It's the only ovulation test to accurately track not only luteinising hormone, but also estrogen to identify your wider fertility window.
- Smart technology and clear digital result. With its unique algorithm, the test adapts to your personal hormone profile, so you are less likely to miss your fertile days. The clear digital display gives you a Clearblue smiley face when it identifies your best days to get pregnant so you know your body is ready.
- Over 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge
- Only brand with a re-usable reader. If you have ovulation test sticks left after detecting your first LH surge then you can use them with the same test holder to identify your fertile days next cycle, if you're not already pregnant.
Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test
Over 99% accurate in pinpointing your 2 most fertile days* – with unmistakably clear digital results
In every cycle there are only a few days when a woman can conceive, so having sex on these days is very important if you are trying to get pregnant. The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test helps you maximise your chances of conceiving naturally by identifying your 2 most fertile days each cycle by measuring the changes in level of a key fertility hormone – luteinising hormone (LH). It's more accurate than calendar and temperature methods* and gives you unmistakably clear results on a digital display.
- Shows your 2 most fertile days. By pinpointing your 2 best days to get pregnant you can be more confident you are trying at the right time.
- Over 99% accurate. More accurate than calendar and temperature methods at predicting the most fertile days*
- Clear digital results. With the clear digital display, your results are easier than ever to read.
- Easy to use. Unique flashing 'test stick' symbol shows the digital ovulation test is working.