Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Proven to increase the Chances of Conception by 89%
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home fertility monitor providing the daily fertility status to a woman. Its innovative design incorporates a unique dual hormone assay for luteinising hormone (LH) and a urinary estrogen metabolite (estrone-3-glucuronide, E3G). It is this dual assay which enables the Clearblue Fertility Monitor to accurately assess a woman's fertility and identify more fertile days, typically giving 2 days of peak fertility and typically up to 1-5 days of high fertility per cycle prior to a woman's peak fertility. This information has been proven to increase the chances of conception by 89% in the first 2 cycles of use.2 This can help to reduce the time it takes to conceive2,3 as it allows women to target intercourse to their entire fertile window, not just the two peak days.
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor presents the users' daily fertility status via an LCD display which clearly communicates low, high and peak fertility days to the user. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor stores information for up to six cycles and can request tests based on cycle history to ensure that women are testing on the correct days of the cycle. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor can use 10 or 20 tests per cycle, and is suitable for women with typical cycle lengths from 21–42 days.
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is:
- Effective – Proven to increase the chances of conception by 89% over the first 2 cycles of use2
- Accurate – 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge in urine1
- Unique - provides daily personalised fertility status by measuring two urinary hormones – LH and E3G
- Simple to use – convenient and easy to interpret
- Trustworthy – from Clearblue, the world's number one selling brand in home pregnancy and fertility tests.